AGVB (Assam Gramin Vikash Bank) Notification 2016/ (05) Faculty Jobs
Assam Gramin Vikash Bank has Issued the Official Notification of Employment Recruitment for the post of 05 Faculty , Office Assistant , Attenders posts . The Applicants for the following AGVB. Through Can Apply for Online. Interested eligible candidates can apply before on 03rd march 2016. List of eligible candidates will be uploaded on website only. Detail information for No. of vacancies, departments, essential qualification and experience, pay scales, age limit, reservation policy, application format, application fee and general conditions etc. are given under will be Check the official website of Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Or Check the link given below.
Essential Dates :
Last Date of Submission of Online Application : 03rd March 2016.
Post & Vacancy Details :
- Faculty in House :- 02 posts
- Office Assistant :- 01 post
- Attender :- 02 posts
Essential Education Qualification :
- Faculty in House :- MSW/MA in Rural Development/MA in Sociology/Psychology/B.Sc (Agri)/ BA with B.Ed., etc from a recognised university.
- Office Assistant :- Should be a Graduate viz, BSW/BA/B.Com from a recognised University with Computer Knowledge. Knowledge of Basic Accounts is preferred.
- Attender :- Matriculate
Pay Scale :
- Faculty in House :- Rs.15,000/-
- Office Assistant :- Rs.10,000/-
- Attender :- Rs.5,000/-
NOTE :More than Information Details Please Visit the Official website Assam Gramin Vikash Bank or Check the Official Notification file.
How To Apply :
Interested ,Eligible candidates can Apply for the official website of AGVB . in for Full filled Application,attested documents, recent passport size colour photograph Applicants subscribing the post applied for Application Registration before on 03rd March 2016.
Check Here :
Check Here : Visit Official Website
Check here : Latest bank jobs (bankers adda ) notifications
All The Best.
|Latest notifications||upcoming notifications||Employment News|
|Bank jobs||call letter||Railway jobs|
|Freejobadda||free job adda|