Air India Limited Recruitment Notification 2016 – Post Name of Sr. Trainee Pilots (P2) with A-320 Endorsement address of General Manager (Personnel), AirIndia Limited, Headquarters Airlines House, 113, Gurudwara Rakab Ganj Road, New Delhi-110001. Air India Limited has issued a notification for the recruitment of Sr. Trainee Pilots (P2) with A-320 Endorsement . Vacancies based on Regulatory. All Eligible & Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application Online format on or before Date& Time 1st August 2016. For Other information like age limit, Age Relaxation for SC/ST OBC & PWD, Educational Qualification, selection process & how to apply and More Details Eligibility Criteria are given below … for Official website mentioned Under the Post.
Application opening date : check
Application closing date : 1st August 2016
Total No of Posts: 415 posts(General-116, SC-63, ST-45 & OBC-191)
Name of the Post: Senior Trainee Pilots (P2) with A-320 Endorsement
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess 10+2 from a recognized Board/University. Candidates should be in possession of Indian:
- Current Class-I Medical Fitness Certificate issued by DGCA, India
- Current CPL/ATPL issued by DGCA, India
- Current FRTO issued by DGCA, India
- Instrument rating on A320 aircraft on Indian CPL/ALTP, issued by DGCA, India
- Current RTR (A) or RTR(P) or RTR(C) issued by WPC, Ministry of Communication, India
- Valid A-320 Endorsement on Indian CPL/ATPL
- Valid ELP on CPL/ATPL from a recognized university/ Institute.
Age Limit: As On dated 1st August 2016
Candidate’s age limit should be 40 Years
Age relaxation for the SC/ST/ :- 45 years
Age relaxation for the OBC: : – 43 years
1) Application fees and Intimation Charges for General Demand Draft of Rs.3000/-
2) Application fees and Intimation Charges for OBC Rs.3000/-
3) Application fees and Intimation Charges for SC/ST/PH not applicable
Selection Process / Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on After scrutiny of applications, candidates who fulfil the above eligibility criteria will be required to appear for a Psychometric Test, which will be a Qualifying Process.
For more details like qualification & other information click on the link given below….
Click here for Recruitment Advertisement file or page
Click here to Apply
Visit Here Official Website
All The best
|Latest notifications||upcoming notifications||Employment News|
|Bank jobs||call letter||Railway jobs||free online Mock test|
|Freejobadda||free job adda|