BPCL (Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited) Notification-2015/ Drilling Engineer & Other posts
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Released a Notification for Drilling Engineer / Senior Manager – Reservoir /Assistant Vice President / Vice President – Technical posts. BPLC is a Fortune 500, leading Navratna Public Sector Company in the exciting and dynamic energy sector. Eligible Candidates can Apply for Online application would commence from 22nd July to 21st August 2015. Full details now Available from the Official website of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited or Check the Link given below.
Dates Information :
Online Application Registration Starting date : 22nd July 2015
Online Application Registration Closing date : 21st August 2015.
Post Details :- N/A Posts
- Assistant Vice President / Vice President – Technical
- Senior Manager – Reservoir
- Drilling Engineer
- Assistant Vice President / Vice President – Technical : Post graduation degree in Geology / Geophysics or B.Tech / B.E from a recognized university
- Senior Manager – Reservoir : B.Tech / B.E in Petroleum or Mechanical or Chemical Engineering
- Drilling Engineer : B.Tech / B.E in Petroleum or Mechanical or Drilling Engineering
Age Limit : – as on 01st August 2015.
- Assistant Vice President / Vice President – Technical : 50 years
- Senior Manager – Reservoir : 40 years
- Drilling Engineer : 35 years
Selection Process :
Based on scrutiny of the application, suitable candidates will be called for personal interview/s
NOTE : – More Than Information Details Please visit Official website of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited.
How to Apply :
Online application would commence from 22nd July to 21st August 2015.
Interested & eligible candidates may visit the website www.bpclcareers.in and click on ‘Careers @ BPCL-Current Openings’ for complete details of the vacancy and submit the online application form.
Check here :
Check here : Visit Official website
Also Read More : Upcoming Notifications
All The Best.
|Latest notifications||upcoming notifications||Employment News|
|Bank jobs||call letter||Railway jobs|
|Freejobadda||free job adda|