Bharat Petroleum Corporation Recruitment 2016
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited are invited online applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of 69 General Workman & Other jobs. Eligible Applicants can apply through online by BPCL official website before from 18th June, 2016 (10.00 hrs) onwards to 4th July, 2016 (17.00 hrs) .
Online Application Registration Starting Date: 18th June 2016
Online Application Registration Last Date: 04th July 2016
- Chemist Trainee : 06 posts
- General Workman-B (Trainee) Chemical : 15 posts
- General Workman-B (Trainee) Mechanical : 35 posts
- General Workman-B (Trainee) Electrical : 13 posts
- Chemist Trainee : M.Sc. (Chemistry) preferably in Analytical Chemistry in First Class with 60% marks (Full Time course) from a recognized Indian University/Institute.
- General Workman-B (Trainee) Chemical : First Class Diploma in Chemical Engineering/ Technology (Full time course) with 60% marks from a recognized Indian University/ Institute
- General Workman-B (Trainee) Mechanical : First Class Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Full time course) with 60% marks from a recognized Indian University/ Institute.
- General Workman-B (Trainee) Electrical : First Class Diploma in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering (Full time course) with 60% marks from a recognized Indian University/Institute
Minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years as on 01.06.2016 for General candidates, upper age relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates against the reserved positions.
PWDs with degree of disability 40% or above: Upper age relaxable by 10 years (15 years for SC/ST’s and 13 years for OBC candidates). Candidates domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir between 01.01.1980 and 31.12.1989:
Upper age relaxable by 5 years. Age relaxation for Ex-serviceman would be applicable as per Govt. guidelines
The Selection process will be made on through Written test or interview. interview or written Test , – Skill/Proficiency Test & Verification of documents and certificates & Pre-Employment Medical Test
How to Apply:
Candidates who have been eligible been eligible for General Workman post they apply through BPCL official website by online before 04th July 2016
Check here :-
All The Best.
|Latest notifications||upcoming notifications||Employment News|
|Bank jobs||call letter||Railway jobs||free online Mock test|
|Freejobadda||free job adda|