Frequently Asked Questions
- What should I do if there is lot of delay in accessing the page? Speed for Registration of On-Line Application on Internet, is based on various factors like Internet Speed, large number of applicants trying to register the application at the same time etc. Therefore if you are not able to get the pages for registration immediately, please retry after a gap of 15 minutes or during off-peak hours during the night.
- How do I know that my application is registered? Successful Registration is indicated by the Page displayed after clicking the Submit Button indicating the generated “REGISTRATION NO.” and “PASSWORD”. Please note down the same carefully and preserve it. If you do not preserve it, you will not be able to Re-Print the Application and download the Call Letter.
- I did not receive the email intimation for registration of my application? “REGISTRATION NO.” and “PASSWORD” are also sent by auto-response Confirmation emails. Delivery of these emails purely depends upon the correctness of E-Mail ID provided, Policy of your E-Mail Service Provider to accept and Divert such emails under Bulk or Spam Mails or bounce back such mails without accepting it due to heavy number of emails generated by our Applications. In case of Govt./official /company Email Ids, delivery is controlled by your Company Policies. Therefore, please do not expect replies from us, if you do not receive such confirmation / auto-response Emails.
- How do I re-confirm that my application is saved? In case of doubt about the successful Registration, candidates are advised to visit the Page for Re-Print of Application, generate the Printout and preserve the soft copy and hard copy (printout) of the Application.
- I got Blank / Zero Registration No. after submission of application on-line? In rare cases Candidates may get Zero (0) Registration No. with valid Password. Candidates are advised to Re-Register the Application and check the Printout through Re-Print Application.
- After filling up the complete form, I got Blank Screen / Internet got disconnected / My PC closed / hanged / shutdown. Is my application saved / registered? Please refer to Point No.4. If you do not get the application printout through Re-Print option, your application is not saved. Please re-apply.
- I did not receive the acknowledgement / reply to my email communication? “Reply to” Email Id for the Application is created for the convenience of the Candidates for genuine communications. Please do not use this address to send back the emails for “Acknowledgment”, “Vacation Mail”, “Friendship Offers”, “Sales Offers” etc. Our Email Server is configured to delete such emails automatically.
- What details should I retain while replying to auto-response emails? While writing back by replying the confirmation emails for genuine problem, please retain the text containing “REGISTRATION NO.” and “PASSWORD” details on the email.
- What details should I provide while writing for the problem? Please do not forget to provide following details while writing to us: (1) REGISTRATION NO. (2) DATE OF BIRTH & (3) FULL NAME as entered in application. In case of application failure or any error message, we would like to have the screenshot of the error in JPG, GIF format or as MS Word file. Additionally, you may provide the PC Details including the Operating System (like Windows XP, Vista, Linux etc.) & Internet Browser & version (like Internet Explorer 6.0, Mozilla 3.0, Firefox 3.5 etc.) used.
- I want to change / correct the details I entered in the Application? Please choose the ‘EDIT’ option to correct the details. Please note that you can modify details only upto 5 times. If you have used 5 chances for corrections, please reapply before the closure of Application Date as per advertisement. Please remember to take fresh print out after modifying any details.
- How will I know the amount to be remitted towards application fee? The amount to be remitted towards application fee depends on fee defined in the advertisement, you can make the payment online using credit/debit cards or online payment from the bank. The total amount to be remitted will be displayed on payment window of the online application.
Check here :-
Also Read More :- Latest BSNL Jobs Recruitment Notifications details for 2016-17
All The Best …
|Latest notifications||upcoming notifications||Employment News|
|Bank jobs||call letter||Railway jobs|
|Freejobadda||free job adda|