CSIR – IITR (Council of Scientist & Industrial Research – Indian Institute of Toxicology Research) Notification-2016/ (14) Scientist posts
CSIR Indian Institute of Toxicology Research Lucknow has issued the official notification of Employment Recruitment for the post of 14 Scientist & Principal Scientist posts .Applications in the prescribed from are Invited for Eligible Candidates. The Applicants for the following CSIR .Interested eligible candidates can apply before 05th May 2016. The details of the posts, number of vacancies, qualifications, pay band with grade pay, procedure for filling vacancies, notification file etc. are given under will be Now available from the official website of Indian Institute of Toxicology Research Or Check the link given below.
Important dates :
Advertisement .No IITR/1/2016
Published Date :- 26th March 2016
Last Date of Submission Filled Application : 05th May 2016.
Post & Vacancy details :
- Scientist & Senior Scientist : 12 posts
- Principal Scientist & Senior Principal Scientist : 02 posts
Essential Education Qualification
- Scientist : MVSc or MD or Ph.D (submitted in Zoology)
- Principal Scientist : MVSc/MD with 3 yrs experience or PhD in Zoology with two year experience in relevant field.
- Senior Scientist : PhD in Chemistry/ Biochemistry/ Science (AcSIR) with 03 years experience
- Senior Principal Scientist : PhD in Chemical/ Biochemistry/ Sciences (AcSIR) with 06 years experience
Pay Scale ;-
- Scientist : Rs. 15600-39100 (PB-3) Rs.6600/- Rs. 67745/-
- Principal Scientist : Rs. 15600-39100 (PB-3) Rs.7600/- Rs. 67745/-
- Senior Scientist : 37400-67000 (PB-4) Rs. 8700/- Rs. 117337/-
- Senior Principal Scientist :37400-67000 (PB-4) Rs. 8900/- Rs. 117337/-
Age limit :
- Scientist : 32 years.
- Principal Scientist : 37 years.
- Senior Scientist : 45 years
- Senior Principal Scientist : 50 years.
NOTE : More Information Details Please visit official website of Council of Scientist & Industrial Research – Indian Institute of Toxicology Research
How to Apply :
The signed application duly accompanied by attested copies of the certificates, mark sheets, testimonials in support of age, education qualification, experience, re-prints of publications and caste certificate, if applicable along with one recent passport size self-signed photograph affixed and should be sent in an envelope superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ………….( Post Code…….)” by post to the Director, CSIR-Indian Institute of Toxicology Research, Vishvigyan Bhawan, 31, Mahatma Gandhi Marg, Post Bag No. 80, Lucknow- 226001 on or before date 05th May 2016
Check here :
Also Read More :- Latest Medical Jobs Notifications 2016-17
All The Best.
|Latest notifications||upcoming notifications||Employment News|
|Bank jobs||call letter||Railway jobs|
|Freejobadda||free job adda|