IIT (Indian Institute of Technology) Madras Notification -2016 Professor & Other posts
Indian Institute of Technology Madras has Issued the Official Notification of Employment Recruitment for the post of Assistant Professor & Associate Professor posts, The Applicants for the following IIT . Through Can Apply for Online . Interested eligible candidates can apply before on 10th April 2016. List of eligible candidates will be uploaded on website only. Candidates should ensure themselves beforehand that their Age-Limit/ Essential Qualifications , pay scales,Application fee and general Conditions, etc.are given under will be Check the official website of Indian Institute of Technology Madras Or Check the link given below.
Advt No. IITM/R/2/2016
Published Date :- 11th March 2016
Last date of Submission of Application: 10th April 2016.
- Assistant Professor : N/A posts
- Associates Professor : N/A posts
- Ph.D., with first class or equivalent at the preceding degree in the appropriate branch with consistently good academic record throughout.
- Assistant Professor : Rs.15600-39100 with AGP of Rs. 8000/-
- Assistant Professor (on contractual basis) : Rs.15600-39100 with AGP of Rs.6000/-
- Associates Professor : Rs.37400-67000 with AGP of Rs.9500/- Minimum pay Rs.42,800/-
Age Limit : Candidates preferably should be below 35 years of age
How To Apply:
Applications are to be submitted online at facapp.iitm.ac.in; fillable forms and instructions can be found at the same site. Also send one signed hard copy of the data sheet (only) to: Dean (Administration) IIT Madras Chennai 600 036. The completed application materials should be uploaded on or before April 10, 2016.
NOTE :- Application fees , Selection Process & More then Information details now Available from the Official; website of IIT Madras or Check the link given below.
Also Read More :- latest Notifications
All The Best.
|Latest notifications||upcoming notifications||Employment News|
|Bank jobs||call letter||Railway jobs||free online Mock test|
|Freejobadda||free job adda|