IOCL (Indian Oil Corporation Limited) Notification-2016/ (100) Jr. Engineering posts
Indian Oil Corporation Limited Northern Region has Issued the Official Notification of Recruitment of 100 Experienced Non-Executive Personnel Jr. Engineering posts. The Applicants for the following IOCL. Interested eligible candidates can apply before on 25th January 2016. Age-Limit/ Essential Qualifications, pay scales,Application fee , etc.are given under will be Check the official website of Indian Oil Corporation Limited Or Check the link given below.
Important Dates :
Last date of Submission of Application : 11th Jan to 25th January 2016.
Post & Vacancy Details :
- Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Fire & Safety)+ : 01 post
- Junior Engineering Assistant – IV (Instrumentation) : 01 post
- Junior Engineering Assistant – IV (Power & Utilities – O&M) : 34 posts
- Junior Engineering Assistant -IV (Mechanical- Fitter cum Rigger) : 13 posts
- Junior Engineering Assistant -IV (Production) : 61 posts
Education Qualification :-
- Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Fire & Safety)+ : Matric plus Sub-Officers’ Course from NFSC-Nagpur or Equivalent (Regular Course) from any other recognized institute, with Heavy Vehicle Driving License.
- Junior Engineering Assistant – IV (Instrumentation) : 3 yrs. Diploma in Instrumentation/Instrumentat ion & Electronics / Instrumentation & Control from a recognized Institute/University
- Junior Engineering Assistant – IV (Power & Utilities – O&M) : 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized Institute/ University
- Junior Engineering Assistant -IV (Mechanical- Fitter cum Rigger) : 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engg. from recognized Institute/ University
- Junior Engineering Assistant -IV (Production) : 3 year Diploma in Chemical / Refinery & Petrochemical Engg. or B.Sc.(Math, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from a recognized Institute / University
Age limit :- Minimum 18 years and Maximum 26 years as on 31.12.2015. Relaxation in age by five years for SC candidates and three years for OBC candidates for post code 120, 121 & 123.
Pay Scale : The Selected Candidates for the post of Pay Scale for per Month Rs.11,900-32,000/-
Selection Process : Selection would be based on Written Test .
NOTE :- More than information Please Visit the official website of Indian Oil Corporation Limited or Check the Link given below.
How To Apply :- Candidates meeting the above prescribed eligibility criteria may visit the website www.panipat refinery.in and apply on-line between 11.01.2016 to 25.01.2016. Incomplete on-line applications or on-line applications received after the due date will be rejected.
Check Here :
Also Read More :- latest Notifications
All The Best.
|Latest notifications||upcoming notifications||Employment News|
|Bank jobs||call letter||Railway jobs|
|Freejobadda||free job adda|