NCAOR (National Centre for Antarctic & Ocean Research) Notification-2015/ Technical Assistant & Other posts
National Centre for Antarctic & Ocean Research has Issued the Official Notification of Employment Recruitment for the post of 16 Technical Assistant & Other posts, NCAOR on behalf of Earth System Science Organization, Ministry of Earth Sciences, Govt. of India is looking for prospective candidates for filling up the positions detailed in the below table under ‘Scientific Deep Drilling programme in Koyna region’ The Applicants for the following NCAOR. Interested eligible candidates can Attend the Interview on 28th October to 30th October 2015. List of eligible candidates will be uploaded on website only. Candidates should ensure themselves beforehand that their Age-Limit/ Essential Qualifications , pay scales,Application fee and general Conditions, etc.are given under will be Check the official website of NCAOR Or Check the link given below.
Essential Dates :
Advt. No. NCAOR/84 /15
Date of Interview : 28th October to 30th October 2015.
Post & Vacancy Details :
- Project Scientist ‘B’ : 03 posts
- Technical Officer : 01 post
- Section Officer : 02 posts
- Technical Assistant : 04 posts
- Assistant : 04 posts
- Personal Assistant/ Steno Gr. I : 02 posts
Essential Education Qualification :
- Project Scientist ‘B’ : Masters degree in Geophysics or Applied Geophysics or Geohydrology or Geochemistry from a recognized university with at least 60% marks in the qualifying degree level
- Technical Officer : Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology in Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent
- Section Officer : Master’s degree or MBA in Financial Management /PG Diploma in Business Administration or Finance or equivalent from a recognized university
- Technical Assistant : B.Sc. in the area of Maths / Physics/ Geology or Diploma in Engineering or equivalent after 10+2 from a recognized Board or University. (ii). Basic knowledge of computer and basic instrumentations.
- Assistant : Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university, basic knowledge in computers and 6 years experience preferably in Govt./PSU/Autonomous bodies in relevant area.
- Personal Assistant/ Steno Gr. I : Graduation or equivalent from a recognised university , Skill test norms: Dictation – 10 mts @120 w.p.m. Transcription – 65 mts. (Eng.) 75 mts. (Hindi) (on manual typewriter) or 50 mts. (Eng.) 65 mts. (Hindi) on computer.
Age Limit :
- Project Scientist ‘B’ , Section Officer , Assistant , Personal Assistant/ Steno Gr. I : 35 years
- Technical Officer : 40 years
- Technical Assistant : 28 years
Selection Process : The Applicants Selection will be made on the Basis of Interview
Pay Scale : The Selected Candidates for the post Pay Scale for
- Project Scientist ‘B’ : Rs. 15600-39100 + GP 5400
- Technical Officer : Rs. 15600-39100 + GP 5400
- Section Officer : Rs. 9300-34800 + GP 4800
- Technical Assistant, Assistant, Personal Assistant/ Steno Gr. I : Rs. 9300-34800 + GP 4800
NOTE : More than Information Details Please Visit the Official website National Centre for Antarctic & Ocean Research or Check the Official Notification file.
How To Apply :
Interested ,Eligible candidates can Apply for the official website of NCAOR . in for Full filled Application,attested documents, recent passport size colour photograph Applicants subscribing the post applied for Applicants Attend the Interview on 28th ,30th October 2015.
Check Here :
Check Here : Visit Official Website
Also Read More :- latest Notifications
All The Best.
|Latest notifications||upcoming notifications||Employment News|
|Bank jobs||call letter||Railway jobs|
|Freejobadda||free job adda|