NDMC (North Delhi Municipal Corporation) has Released Official Notification Requirement of the candidates for the post of 133 Senior Resident posts . Interested eligible candidates can Apply before on 30th November 2016. Applicants Essential Qualifications , Age-Limit , Age relaxation, Remuneration, Application fee, Professional Qualification Experience and general Conditions, etc. are given under will be Check the official website of NDMC . Or Check the link given below.
NDMC Recruitment 2016/ (32) Jr.Resident & Other posts (Over)
North Delhi Municipal Corporation (NDMC) is issued notification of recruitment for the post of 32 Senior Residents and Junior Residents are proposed to be filled up through walk in interview on contract basis (06 Months) or till such time posts are filled by regular basis. The Applicants for the following NDMC. Interested eligible candidates can Attend the Interview on 21st April & 22nd April 2016. List of eligible candidates will be uploaded on website only. Candidates should ensure themselves beforehand that their Age-Limit/ Essential Qualifications , pay scales,Application fee and general Conditions, etc.are given under will be Check the official website of NDMC Or Check the link given below
Date of Interview :- 21st April & 22nd April 2016
Vacancies Details :
- Senior Resident : 19 posts
- Junior Resident : 23 posts
- Senior Resident : Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma from a recognized University or equivalent as per MCI.
- Junior Resident : Graduate Degree from a recognized University. Registered with Delhi medical Council
Pay Scale :-
- Senior Resident : Rs.18750+ GP 6600+ Usual Allowances as admissible.
- Junior Resident : Rs.15600+ GP 5400 + Usual Allowances as admissible.
- Senior Resident : Not exceeding 40 years
- Junior Resident : Not exceeding 40 years. Age relaxation will be as per GNCTD
How To Apply:
interested candidates can send their Application along with all required documents, Age limit, Educational and more supported documents are attested and should be sent to as given in the notification file. For complete Details please Checkout notification file.
Check here :-
NDMC (New Delhi Municipal Corporation) Notification 2016/ (367) Teacher & Other posts
New Delhi Municipal Corporation are invites online application from eligible & Intrested candidates for the recruitment of 367 Assistant Teacher & Other posts. Eligible applicants can apply through NMDC official website by online before from 01st Feb to 22nd February 2016. For more details please checkout below.
Advertisement No. D-117/Edn. Estt.l2016
Published Date :- 29th January 2016.
Online Application Registration Starting Date : 01st February 2016
Online Application Registration Last Date : 22nd February 2016
- Assistant Teacher : 98 posts
- Assistant Teacher (Urdu) : 08 posts
- TGT(English) : 26 posts
- TGT(Social Science) : 14 posts
- TGT (Maths) : 31 posts
- TGT(Natural Science.) : 17 posts
- TGT(Hindi) : 12 posts
- TGT(Sanskrit) : 22 posts
- TGT(Urdu) : 07 posts
- PGT(English) : 17 posts
- PGT(Hindi) : 11 posts
- PGT(History) : 12 posts
- PGT(Political Science) : 10 posts
- PGT(Economics) : 13 posts
- PGT(Geography) : 11 posts
- PGT(Maths) : 07 posts
- PGT(Commerce) : 13 posts
- PGT(Sanskrit) : 03 posts
- PGT(Physics) : 04 posts
- PGT(Chemistry) : 05 posts
- PGT(Biology) : 03 posts
- PGT(lnformatics Practices/Computer Science) : 15 posts
- PGT(Physical Education) : 06 posts
- PGT /Lecturer (Various Subjects) : Master’s degree in the subject concerned from recognized University or oriental degree in the case of PGT (SanskriUHindi), Degree/Diploma in training/Education. (B.Ed.)
- PGT/ Lecturer (Physical Education) : Master Degree in Physical Education from a recognized University
- PGT (Informatics Practices/Computer Science) : B.E.lB.Tech. (Computer Science/Computer Engg.l Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Communication) Or MCA/M.Sc. (Computer Science/lnformation Technology)/Master’s in IT Or M.Sc. (Mathematics) and B.Sc. (Computer Science / BCA
- TGT (Various Subjects) : Bachelor’s Degree (Pass/Hons.) from a recognized University or equivalent having secured at least 45% marks
- TGT (Modern Indian Language ) : Bachelor’s degree (Hons.) in one of the Modern Indian Language (MIL) concerned or B.A. with MIL concerned as one of the Elective subjects from a recognized university having 45% marks in aggregate with one additional language or one school subject at Degree level.
- Assistant Teacher (Primary) : Senior Secondary (10+2) or intermediate with 50% marks from a recognized Board, Two years Diploma/Certificate Course in ETE/JBT or BLEd from a recognized institution.
- Assistant Teacher (Urdu) : Senior Secondary (10+2) or intermediate with 50% marks from a recognized Board. 2. ,
Scale of Pay: Pay Scale for per day
- PGT Rs.1100/-
- TGT (Various Subjects/MIL) Rs.1050/-
- Assistant Teachers, Assistant Teacher (Urdu) Rs.850/-
NOTE :- Application fee, Age Limit, Selection Method & More then Information details now Available from the Official website of New Delhi Municipal Corporation or Check the link given below.
How to Apply:
Eligible applicants can apply through online by official website before from 01st Feb to 22nd February 2016. For more details please checkout official notification file.
Apply Here Online
Also Read More :- Latest Delhi State Govt Jobs
All The Best
|Latest notifications||upcoming notifications||Employment News|
|Bank jobs||call letter||Railway jobs|
|Freejobadda||free job adda|