NDMC (North Delhi Municipal Corporation) has Released Official Notification Requirement of the candidates for the post of Field Worker Posts on fixed term of Regular basis. The Eligible Candidates Through Can Apply Online . Interested eligible candidates can Apply before on 10-01-2017.. Applicants Essential Qualifications , Age-Limit , Age relaxation, Remuneration, Application fee, Professional Qualification Experience and general Conditions, etc. are given under will be Check the official website of NDMC . eligible candidates will be uploaded on website only Or Check the link given below.
Post Name : Field Worker Posts
Published Date : Month of December 2016
Address : North Delhi Municipal Corporation, Anti Malaria Operations (HQ) 12th Floor, S.P.M.Civic Center ,J.L.N.Marg, New Delhi -110002.
Starting Date of Submission of Application : 26-12-2016.
Last Date of Submission of Application : 10-01-2017.
Post & Vacancy Details :
Total No of Posts: 133 Posts
City Zone: 09 Posts
Civil Lines Zone: 37 Posts
Rohini Zone: 26 Posts
Narela Zone: 36 Posts
Karol Bagh Zone: 11 Posts
S.P.Zone: 03 Posts
HQ: 11 Posts
Mode of Apply : Online
based on : Regular
Essential Education Qualification : The Candidates should have must Qualify 10th Passed 10+2 system from recognized University.
Age Limit as on : Check
Age Limit between : 18 – 25 years
General for : Check
OBC for : 03 years
SC/ST for : 05 years
Pay scale : Rs.5200-20200/- Grade Pay Rs.1800/-
Selection Method : written exam
Organisation details : Age Relaxation , Experience , Application Fees & More then Information details now Available from the Official website of NDMC (North Delhi Municipal Corporation) or Check the link given below.
How To Apply : Interested ,Eligible candidates can Apply for the official website of NDMC . in for Full filled Application,attested documents, recent passport size colour photograph Applicants subscribing the post applied for Application Registration before on 10-01-2017..
NDMC (New Delhi Municipal Corporation) Notification 2016/ (367) Teacher & Other posts (Over)
New Delhi Municipal Corporation are invites online application from eligible & Intrested candidates for the recruitment of 367 Assistant Teacher & Other posts. Eligible applicants can apply through NMDC official website by online before from 01st Feb to 22nd February 2016. For more details please checkout below.
Advertisement No. D-117/Edn. Estt.l2016
Published Date :- 29th January 2016.
Online Application Registration Starting Date : 01st February 2016
Online Application Registration Last Date : 22nd February 2016
- Assistant Teacher : 98 posts
- Assistant Teacher (Urdu) : 08 posts
- TGT(English) : 26 posts
- TGT(Social Science) : 14 posts
- TGT (Maths) : 31 posts
- TGT(Natural Science.) : 17 posts
- TGT(Hindi) : 12 posts
- TGT(Sanskrit) : 22 posts
- TGT(Urdu) : 07 posts
- PGT(English) : 17 posts
- PGT(Hindi) : 11 posts
- PGT(History) : 12 posts
- PGT(Political Science) : 10 posts
- PGT(Economics) : 13 posts
- PGT(Geography) : 11 posts
- PGT(Maths) : 07 posts
- PGT(Commerce) : 13 posts
- PGT(Sanskrit) : 03 posts
- PGT(Physics) : 04 posts
- PGT(Chemistry) : 05 posts
- PGT(Biology) : 03 posts
- PGT(lnformatics Practices/Computer Science) : 15 posts
- PGT(Physical Education) : 06 posts
- PGT /Lecturer (Various Subjects) : Master’s degree in the subject concerned from recognized University or oriental degree in the case of PGT (SanskriUHindi), Degree/Diploma in training/Education. (B.Ed.)
- PGT/ Lecturer (Physical Education) : Master Degree in Physical Education from a recognized University
- PGT (Informatics Practices/Computer Science) : B.E.lB.Tech. (Computer Science/Computer Engg.l Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Communication) Or MCA/M.Sc. (Computer Science/lnformation Technology)/Master’s in IT Or M.Sc. (Mathematics) and B.Sc. (Computer Science / BCA
- TGT (Various Subjects) : Bachelor’s Degree (Pass/Hons.) from a recognized University or equivalent having secured at least 45% marks
- TGT (Modern Indian Language ) : Bachelor’s degree (Hons.) in one of the Modern Indian Language (MIL) concerned or B.A. with MIL concerned as one of the Elective subjects from a recognized university having 45% marks in aggregate with one additional language or one school subject at Degree level.
- Assistant Teacher (Primary) : Senior Secondary (10+2) or intermediate with 50% marks from a recognized Board, Two years Diploma/Certificate Course in ETE/JBT or BLEd from a recognized institution.
- Assistant Teacher (Urdu) : Senior Secondary (10+2) or intermediate with 50% marks from a recognized Board. 2. ,
Scale of Pay: Pay Scale for per day
- PGT Rs.1100/-
- TGT (Various Subjects/MIL) Rs.1050/-
- Assistant Teachers, Assistant Teacher (Urdu) Rs.850/-
NOTE :- Application fee, Age Limit, Selection Method & More then Information details now Available from the Official website of New Delhi Municipal Corporation or Check the link given below.
How to Apply:
Eligible applicants can apply through online by official website before from 01st Feb to 22nd February 2016. For more details please checkout official notification file.
Apply Here Online
Also Read More :- Latest Delhi State Govt Jobs
All The Best
|Latest notifications||upcoming notifications||Employment News|
|Bank jobs||call letter||Railway jobs||free online Mock test|
|Freejobadda||free job adda|