NEEPCO (North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited) Notification-2015/ (31) Jr.Engineer & Other posts
North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited, Meghalaya has Issued the Official Notification of Employment Recruitment for the post 31 Jr.Engineer & Other posts , The Applicants for the following NEEPCO. Through Can Apply for Online . Interested eligible candidates can apply before on 20th December 2015. List of eligible candidates will be uploaded on website only. Candidates should ensure themselves beforehand that their Age-Limit/ Essential Qualifications , pay scales,Application fee and general Conditions, etc.are given under will be Check the official website of NEEPCO Or Check the link given below.
Last date of Submission of Online Application: 20th December 2015.
Last date of Submission of Offline Application: 27th December 2015.
- Trainee Engineer (Civil) : 02 posts
- Trainee Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical) : 02 posts
- Trainee Accounts Officer : 02 posts
- Trainee Personnel Officer : 01 post
- Law Assistant : 01 post
- Junior Engineer(Civil) : 05 posts
- Junior Engineer(E/M) : 05 posts
- Chemist : 01 post
- Asstt. Accountant : 01 post
- Assistant-I : 01 post
- Dresser-III : 06 post
- Laboratory Attendant-III : 04 posts
- Trainee Engineer (Civil) : BE/ B.Tech/ BSc. Engg. in Civil Engineering from recognized Institute or University or AMIE(Civil) with minimum 50% marks
- Trainee Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical) : BE/ B.Tech/ BSc. Engg. in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering from recognized Institute or University
- Trainee Accounts Officer : CA/ICWA or MBA or equivalent with specialization in Finance of two years duration from a recognized University
- Trainee Personnel Officer : Graduate w i t h MBA or Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ Human Resource Development/Human Resource Management of minimum 2 years duration with 50% marks in aggregate
- Law Assistant : Degree in Law from recognized University with 50% of marks
- Junior Engineer(Civil) : HSLC or equivalent with 3 (three) years Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Junior Engineer(E/M) :HSLC or equivalent with 3 (three) years Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Institute/University.
- Chemist : B.Sc. with Chemistry (Major).
- Asstt. Accountant : B.Com with Accountancy & Auditing as subjects.
- Assistant-I : Graduate or equivalent + Certificate in Computer Proficiency with typing speed of minimum 30 wpm in English.
- Dresser-III : Class-VIII passed + First Aid Certificate
- Laboratory Attendant-III : Class-VIII passed
maximum 40 years as on 20th December 2015. Upper age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
candidates selection process will be basis on Written Test or/and Personal Interview of shortlisted candidates as decided by the Management.
NOTE :- Pay Scale & Other Information Details now Available from the Official website of North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited or check the link given below.
How to Apply:
Eligible applicants can apply through prescribe format download from official website, fill mandatory details and attach all required documents like educational, Age proof, experience and more supported documents are attested and should be sent to “Post Box No. 89 at GPO, Shillong – 793001 (Meghalaya)” and should reach on or before 20th December 2015.
Check here :-
|Latest notifications||upcoming notifications||Employment News|
|Bank jobs||call letter||Railway jobs|
|Freejobadda||free job adda|