NPCIL (Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited) Notification-2015/ Scientific Assistant & Other posts
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has Issued the Official Notification of Employment Recruitment for the post of 09 Scientific Assistant & Other posts. The Applicants for the following NPCIL. Interested eligible candidates can apply before on 09th January 2016. No. of vacancies, departments, essential qualification and experience, pay scales, age limit, application fee and general conditions etc. are given under will be Check the official website of Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Or Check the link given below.
Essential Dates :
Advertisement No. KKNPP/HRM/2015/1
Last Date of Submission of Application : 19th January 2015.
Post & Vacancy Details :
- Scientific Assistant (Stipendiary Trainee) – Health Physics Unit : 04 posts
- Assistant Grade-1(Finance &Accounts) : 03 posts
- Assistant Grade-1 (Human Resources) : 02 posts
Age Limit :
- Scientific Assistant (Stipendiary Trainee) – Health Physics Unit : 18 to 25 years
- Assistant Grade-1(Finance &Accounts) : 21 to 30 years
Pay Scale :
- Scientific Assistant (Stipendiary Trainee) – Health Physics Unit : Rs.9300-34800/- + GP Rs.4200/-
- Assistant Grade-1(Finance &Accounts) : Rs.5,200-20,200/- + GP Rs.2400/-
Essential Education :
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Commerce or Arts with minimum 50% marks in aggregate. For Finance & Accounts, Commerce Graduates will be preferred.
Selection Process :- Trade test / Personal Interview.
NOTE : Application Fees ,Selection Process & More than Information Details Please Visit the Official website NPCIL or Check the Official Notification file.
How To Apply :
Interested ,Eligible candidates can Apply for the official website of Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited . in for Full filled Application,attested documents, recent passport size colour photograph Applicants subscribing the post applied for Application Registration before on 10th January 2016.
Check Here :
Check here :View More Jobs Information Details.
All The Best.
|Latest notifications||upcoming notifications||Employment News|
|Bank jobs||call letter||Railway jobs|
|Freejobadda||free job adda|