Doordarshan Recruitment 2015 :: Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2015 – (64) Various posts for Disabilities (PWDs)
Prasar Bharati (Doordarshan), New Delhi has issued employment advertisement for the recruitment of 64 Various positions (Transmission Executive, Cameraman Gr.II , Asstt. Director (Engg.)/ (Jr. Time Scale) & Other posts ) Special Recruitment Drive for Persons with Disabilities (PWDs). Eligible applicants can send prescribe application before 23rd December 2015.
Advertisement Notice No. 01/2015
Last date of Submission of Application : 23rd December 2015.
Date of Advertisement : 27th November 2015
- Asstt. Director (Engg.)/ (Jr. Time Scale) : 04 posts
- Asstt. Director (Prog.)/ (Jr. Time Scale) : 03 posts
- Cameraman Gr.II : 07 posts
- Programme Executive (PEX) : 11 posts
- Transmission Executive (Production Asstt.) (TREX) : 03 posts
- Transmission Executive (General & Production) (TREX) : 21 posts
- Cameraman Gr.III : 01 post
- Graphic Artist : 02 posts
- Make-up Assistant : 01 post
- Film/ Video Editor : 01 post
- Library & Information Asstt. : 01 post
- Floor Assistant : 01 post
- Technician : 04 posts
- Zone wise Vacancies of Technician : 04 posts
Essential Education Qualification :-
- Asstt. Director (Engg.)/ (Jr. Time Scale) : A Degree in Engineering from a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India
- Asstt. Director (Prog.)/ (Jr. Time Scale) : Degree of a recognized university or equivalent in the field of Drama, Music, Dance, Journalism, Film, Art, Culture, Agriculture, Literature, Education, Science, Cinematography as relevant to the post.
- Cameraman Gr.II : Degree from a recognised University and Post Graduate Certificate or Diploma in Cinematography from a recognised institute or Degree in cinematography from a recognised institute
- Programme Executive (PEX) : Master’s degree in Arts or Science from a recognized University and proficiency in the language relevant to the vacancy
- Transmission Executive (Production Asstt.) (TREX) : Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University
- Transmission Executive (General & Production) (TREX) : Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University
- Cameraman Gr.III : Passed 10 + 2 Standard or equivalent
- Graphic Artist : Diploma in Fine / Commercial Art from a recognized Institute
- Make-up Assistant : Matriculation or equivalent
- Film/ Video Editor : Matriculation or equivalent
- Library & Information Asstt. : Degree of a recognized university or equivalent
- Floor Assistant : Matriculation or equivalent
- Technician : 10+2 pass from any recognized Board , Diploma of at least two years duration in Electronics or Telecommunication Engg. from a recognized university or institute.
Selection Process :- Final selection would be made based on total marks in Written Examination, Written Examination & Skill Test, Written Examination & Interview, as applicable to a particular post (Refer Para 2 – Scheme of Examination).
Note: Complete post wise Pay Scale , Age limit & Experience Details please read notification completely.
How to Apply:
Interested Candidates may send their Bio-data to Deputy Director, Administration (Scor), Room No.109, Doordarshan Bhawan, Copernicus Marg, New Delhi – 110001 by speed post clearly indicating “Application for the position of ______ for DD-Kisan Channel” on or before 23rd December 2015. For known more details please read complete notification file.
Check here :-
|Latest notifications||upcoming notifications||Employment News|
|Bank jobs||call letter||Railway jobs|
|Freejobadda||free job adda|