RBI (Reserve Bank of India) Grade-B Officers Syllabus & Exam Pattern -2015 Out
Reserve Bank of India has Issued the Official Notification of Employment Recruitment for the post of Grade-B Officers New Scheme of Selection year of 2015. So Eligible Candidates Please Check full details now Available from the Official website of Reserve Bank of India or Check the Link given below.
Examination Pattern : –
- Examination will consist of two phases, viz. – Phase-I & Phase-II followed by interview.
- Phase-I examination will be objective type with Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). The Phase-I examination will continue as per the existing Phase-I examination for Grade-‘B’ (DR). There are four modules in Phase-I, viz.- General Awareness, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning.
- Phase-II examinations will consist of three papers in MCQ pattern (except Paper-I) – viz. Paper-I on English (writing skills); Paper-II – Economic & Social Issues and Paper-III – (optional subjects) – Finance & Management/ Economics/ Statistics.
Duration of Examinations and Distribution of Marks : –
- Phase-I : Objective Type – 2 hours – 200 marks
- Phase-II: Three Papers – 300 marks
- Paper-I – online- English-( writing skills)- 1½ hours – 100 marks
- Paper-II – Economic and Social Issues – 1½ hours – 100 marks
- Paper-III – Optional Paper (Finance & Management/ Economics/ Statistics) – 1½ hours – 100 marks
Check here :-
More than Information details
Check here :- Revised process of recruitment of Officers in Grade-‘B’- (DR)
Check here : Official website .
Also Read More :- Latest bank jobs (bankers adda ) notifications
All The Best.
|Latest notifications||upcoming notifications||Employment News|
|Bank jobs||call letter||Railway jobs|
|Freejobadda||free job adda|