SBI (State Bank of India) Recruitment Notification 2016/ (2200) (POs) posts
State Bank of India has Issued the Official Notification of Employment Recruitment of huge number of Vacancies for the post of post of 2200 Probationary Officers . the Interested eligible candidates can apply before on from 04th May to 24th May 2016 through Apply for online. Applicants More than Information Further details regarding Fees, Pay Scale, notification file will be Now available from the official website of SBI (State Bank of India) Or Check the link given below.
Advertisement No. CRPD/PO/2016-17/02
Online Registration Starting Date : 04th May 2016.
Last date of Submission of Application : 24th May 2016
Download of call letters for Online Preliminary Examination : 14th June 2016
Online Examination – Preliminary : 2nd, 3rd, 9th & 10 July 2016
Posts and Vacancy Details :
- Probationary Officers : 2200 posts
Category wise details : –
- SC : 351 posts
- ST : 231 posts
- OBC* : 590 posts
- GEN : 1028 posts
Education Qualifications :
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final Year/Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.08.2016. Candidates having Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.08.2016. Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant may also apply.
Age Limit :
- Minimum age limit – 21 years to Maximum Age limit 30 years as on 04th April 2016. the upper Age limit will be Age relaxation for SC/ST 05 years,OBC 03 years,PWD (Gen) 10 years, PWD (SC /ST) 15 years, PWD (OBC) 13 years. Ex.Serviceman also Applicable as per Government rule .
Pay Scale :
- Presently, the starting basic pay is Rs.27,620/- (with 4 advance increments) in the scale of Rs.23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I. The official will also be eligible for D.A, H.R.A/Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical and other allowances & perquisites as per rules in force from time to time .
Selection Process :
- Phase-I: Preliminary Examination
- Phase – II: Main Examination
- Penalty for Wrong Answers (Applicable to both – Preliminary and Main examination)
- Phase – III: Group Discussion (20 marks) & Interview (30 marks)
Application Fee :
- For all General/OBC Category Application fees & Information fees also Including Rs.600/- and SC/ST/PWD/XS Category Candidates only Intimation Charges only Rs.100/-
How to Apply :
Interested ,Eligible candidates through Apply for ONLINE from the official website of SBI (State Bank of India) before on from 04th May top 24th May 2016 Candidates to visit Bank’s website or and open the appropriate Online Application Format available in the “Careers with us” Candidates can Apply for online Application Candidates should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of results.
Check here :
Also Read More :- Latest SBI Jobs Recruitment Notifications 2016-17
All The Best.
|Latest notifications||upcoming notifications||Employment News|
|Bank jobs||call letter||Railway jobs|
|Freejobadda||free job adda|