The South Eastern Railway (SER) is one of the seventeen railway zones in India. It is headquartered at Garden Reach, Kolkata, West Bengal, India. It comprises four divisions: Adra Railway Division, Chakradharpur Railway Division ,Kharagpur Railway Division and Ranchi Railway Division.The SER has Issued the Official Notification of Employment Recruitment for the post of 96 Para-Medical Jobs, The Applicants for the following SER . Interested eligible candidates can Attend the Interview on 04th February 2016. List of eligible candidates will be uploaded on website only. Candidates should ensure themselves beforehand that their Age-Limit/ Essential Qualifications , pay scales,Application fee and general Conditions, etc.are given under will be Check the official website of South Eastern Railway Or Check the link given below.
Date of Interview :- 04th February 2016 at 09:00 AM
Vacancy Details :-
- Garden Reach-03 posts
- Kharagpur-25 posts
- Adra-13 posts
- Chakradharpur-06 posts
Health & Malaria Inspector:
- Garden Reach-02 posts
- Kharagpur-14 posts
- Adra-06 posts
- Chakradharpur-10 posts
- Garden Reach-01 post
- Kharagpur-04 posts
- Chakradharpur-01 post
- Garden Reach-02 posts
- Kharagpur-01 post
- Adra-04 posts
- Chakradharpur-04 posts
- Staff Nurse : Certificate as registered Nurse and Midwife having passed 3 years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from a School of Nursing or other institution recognised by the Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc. (Nursing).
- Health & Malaria Inspector : B.Sc.(Chemistry) plus (a) One year Diploma of health/Sanitary Inspector or (b) one year National Trade Certificate (NTC) in Health Sanitary Inspector awarded by National Council for Vocational Training, Ministry of Labour and Employment Govt. of India, New Delhi.
- Laboratory Superidendnt : B.Sc. with Bio-Chemistry/Micro Biology/Life Science or equivalent plus Diploma in Medical Lab. Technology (DMLT) or equivalent or B.Sc. in medical technology (Laboratory) from a recognized Institute.
- Pharmacist : 10+2 in science or its equivalent with 2(two) years diploma in Pharmacy and registration with Pharmacy council of India or registration with State Pharmacy Council.
Pay Scale :
- Staff Nurse: Rs.21,190/-
- Health & Malaria Insp. Gr-III: Rs.20,570/-
- Laboratory Supdt. Gr.III: Rs.20,570/-
- Pharmacist Gr.III: Rs.12,190/-
Age Limit :
- Staff Nurse: 20-40 yrs.
- Health & Malaria Insp. Gr-III: 18-33 yrs.
- Laboratory Supdt. Gr.III: 18-33 yrs.,
- Pharmacist Gr.III: 20-35 yrs.
NOTE :- More then Information details now Available from the Official website of South Eastern Railway or Check the link given below.
Check here :- Download to Official Notification file SER
|Latest notifications||upcoming notifications||Employment News|
|Bank jobs||call letter||Railway jobs||free online Mock test|
|Freejobadda||free job adda|