UCO Bank Notification 2016 / (30) Law Officers , Engineers & Other posts
UCO Bank, a leading Public Sector Bank in India. Bank has Issued the Official Notification of Employment Recruitment for the post of 30 Law Officers , Engineers & Security Officers posts, The Applicants for the following UCO Bank. Through Can Apply for Online. Interested eligible candidates can apply before on 15th & 19th March 2016. List of eligible candidates will be uploaded on website only. Candidates should ensure themselves beforehand that their Age-Limit/ Essential Qualifications , pay scales,Application fee and general Conditions, etc.are given under will be Check the official website of UCO Bank Or Check the link given below.
Important Dates :-
Law Officers & Engineers for Last Date for Online Application 15th March 2016
Security Officers for Last Date for Online Application 19th March 2016
Post & Vacancy Details :-
- Law Officers : 21 posts
- Engineers : 04 posts
- Security Officers : 05 posts
Education Qualification :-
- Law Officers : Degree in Law (pass with minimum 55% marks) having 3 Years or 5 Years integrated course from a recognized University/Institute.
- Engineers :Civil Engineers – Degree in Civil Engineering / Electrical Engineer – Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Security Officers :Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University
Pay Scale :-
- Law Officers : Rs.31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950.
- Engineers : Rs.23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850- 1310/7-42020
- Security Officers : Rs.23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850- 1310/7-42020
Age Limit :-
- Law Officers : Min – 28 Years Max – 35 Years
- Engineers : Min – 21 Years Max – 30 Years
- Security Officers : Min – 21 Years Max – 35 Years
Application fee :-
- SC/ ST/ PWD candidates Rs. 100/-
- All others including OBC Rs. 600/-
NOTE :- Selection Process & More then Information details now Available from the Official website of UCO Bank or Check the link given below.
How to apply :-
The eligible candidates can apply with the application form and necessary documents as mentioned in the notification and sent it to the address mentioned.
The Application Form should be neatly Typed in English in CAPITAL LETTERS on a A4 size (210 x 297 mm) paper in the format given in the notification or can be downloaded from the website and filled up correctly. DD/Pay Order should be enclosed with the Application. Candidate’s Name and Date of Birth should be written on the reverse of the Demand Draft/Pay Order.
Application in the given format should be sent first by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org followed by a hard copy complete in all respect by Registered Post/Speed Post in a closed envelope super-scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CHIEF CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER” to the following address:
The General Manager
Human Resource Management Dept.
Head Office (4th Floor)
10, B.T.M Sarani
Check here :-
Also Read More :- Latest bank jobs (bankers adda ) notifications
All The Best.
|Latest notifications||upcoming notifications||Employment News|
|Bank jobs||call letter||Railway jobs||free online Mock test|
|Freejobadda||free job adda|