WDCW AP (Women Development & Children Welfare) Notification-2015/ (633) AWWs & Other posts
Andhra Pradesh Department of Women Development & Children Welfare has Issued the Official Notification of Employment Recruitment for the post of 633 Anganwadi Workers , Anganwadi Mini Workers and Helpers posts for Contractual in Kurnool District , Applications in the prescribed from are Invited for Eligible Candidates. The Applicants for the following WDCW . Interested eligible candidates can Apply Before on 05th to 15th October 2015. The details of the posts, number of vacancies, qualifications, pay band with grade pay, procedure for filling vacancies, notification file etc. are given under will be Now available from the official website of WDCW AP Or Check the link given below.
Important dates :
- Date of Issue of Notification: 03.10.2015
- Date of Receiving Applications from 05.10.2015 to 15.10.2015
Post & Vacancy details :
- Anganwadi workers: 123 posts
- Anganwadi helpers: 510 posts
- The Candidate should be a local married women, The Candidate if 10th class passed from any recognized educational board or its equivalent.
Age limit :
- The Candidate should have completed 21 years of age and not completed 35 years of age as on01.07.2015
Pay Scale :-
- Anganwadi workers: 4200/-
- Anganwadi helpers: 2200/-
Selection process :
- Selection of the candidates will be made in order of Interview .
NOTE : More Information Details Please visit official website of AP Department of Women Development & Children Welfare
How to Apply :
- Interested ,Eligible candidates can Apply for the official website of WDCW AP. in for Full filled Application, attested documents, recent passport size color photograph Applicants subscribing the post applied for Applicants can Apply before on 15th October 2015.
Check Here :
Download to Official Notification
Check Here :
Also Read More :- Latest State Govt Jobs
All The Best.
|Latest notifications||upcoming notifications||Employment News|
|Bank jobs||call letter||Railway jobs|
|Freejobadda||free job adda|